My firm handles a wide variety of criminal defense cases in the metropolitan New York city area, including both federal and state crimes. I have represented clients on charges ranging in severity from shoplifting to murder. I have been handling criminal cases for over two decades, and I have gained a wide range of experience in all aspects of criminal law cases in New York. Some of my criminal experience includes:
- Federal Crimes. There are a wide variety of federal charges that New Yorkers may face. These include many types of white collar crimes, such as various types of fraud, money laundering, and insider trading. Many federal charges are computer related, such as sending spam emails, phishing, or fraud in connection with computers. Also, many drug charges are federal charges.
- Violent Crimes. I have successfully represented my clients on a whole range of violent crimes. Some of the charges from which my firm defends clients includes murder, manslaughter, assault, kidnapping, custodial interference and gang-related crimes.
- Drug Crimes. I have defended hundreds of individuals against drug-related charges. Those include charges in both federal and state courts. Drug related crimes I have worked on include possession of drugs, sale of drugs, criminal solicitation or facilitation related to drugs, and money laundering.
- Sex Crimes. Some sex crimes in New York for which you could be charged include rape, prostitution-related offenses, statutory rape, child porn-related offenses, and more.
- White Collar Crimes. White collar crimes could include forgery, larceny, embezzlement, fraud, bribery and more.